Thursday, January 7, 2010

Introduction!

Welcome! My name is Milena & for my first post I'm going to tell you a little about what I hope to accomplish with this blog.

I've always been a creative person (thanks to my Mom) & took art classes all through school. I love it all- painting, drawing, altered art, stamping, you name it, I've probably done it. Recently I've gotten really into scrapbooking & card making. There are always challenges going on on different blogs so I need a place to store all my entries & hopefully push me to enter more often. I plan on learning to do digital scrapbooking & maybe even learn to make my own papers & elements for that as well. I love doing swaps on Craftster.org so you'll probably see a lot of the things (mostly papercraft related) I make for my partners on here too. This year I also plan on taking some classes at Joann's or ACMoore to learn new crafts & techniques, such as crochet. I've read books & looked at tutorials but cannot figure it out on my own so I'm hoping a class will help. There might be some pictures of the love of my life, my pug, Cinnamon thrown in too, for good measure.

Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoy going on this journey with me & I hope I can inspire someone else out there! :)

No comments: