Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby's Birthday

Finished up another card today! This one is for my boyfriend's sister, for when she has her baby girl. 
I used a sketch from Pamela Maas of 365 Cards. The card is made with some cute paper from the DCWV Nursery stack, ribbon, "bling" & I can't remember where the calendar stamp is from.
I distressed the edges of the papers a little, with my fingernail, to give it a bit of a worn look. The green ribbon is from the packaging of some Lindt chocolate- (used the back so you can't see the logo) I save everything! 
Here you can see better detail of the stamp. I'm going to circle the baby's birth date when she is born & give it to the new mommy. :) The due date is March 27th (a day before my birthday!) but we'll see what happens. 
I should have another new card to show tomorrow!

1 comment:

Carina Gardner said...

Found you on MME blog - you have such a cute blog! Adorable card - and I LOVE the idea of sewing in a card (prev post) - adorable! :)