Monday, June 28, 2010

Two More Bicycle Cards!

Here's the other two cards I made to go with the one from my previous post, for the "I Want to Ride my Bicycle" Challenge at Moxie Fab World.
 Again, I used Lily Bee Design "Hello Sunshine" papers, Colorbok "Friendly Forest" paper, Magnetic Poetry stamps, Inkadinkado "Bicycle" stamp, & I'll have to look up where the Congratulations came from. I know it was on a set of stamps for new mothers...I'll find out tomorrow! 
Here's the second card:
I used the same supplies & the "Journey" stamp is from Studio G (love those $1 stamps!!). I hope I'm not too late to link these up!

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Milena! Thanks again for entering the I Want to Ride My Bicycle challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Anonymous said...

Those papers are gorgeous! I see you share my love for anything patterned, lol! :)
Great set of cards!