Thursday, June 2, 2011

Update

Hey guys,

Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm still in the process of moving (new apartment had some repairs that needed to be done before I move in so I had to move all my stuff to my parents' for storage & stay there until the big move...then the morning I was supposed to move everything I woke up with a fever so it ended up taking way longer to transport everything...) and have extremely limited internet access. So, I will be picking a winner for my giveaway & will be back to regular programming shortly! I'm hoping a week from now, the latest. I'm also planning on doing a monthly recap on my 26 before 27 as soon as I get settled. See you all soon!

Pugs & kisses,
Milena (& Cinnamon)

1 comment:

Keshet said...

Good luck with the move, my friend!