Monday, August 2, 2010

SillyBandz cards!

I haven't blogged all month but that doesn't mean I haven't been crafting! I have lots of new stuff to share! Today I'm going to show you 4 cards I made for the "Card Style Fun & Cute Challenge at Moxie Fab World". I was going to try the other three categories too but couldn't come up with any good ideas for them. Anyway, I've had these SillyBandz since before they became so popular & I've been meaning to use them for some kind of craft & I thought they'd be perfect for a fun & cute card! Here they are:
Here's a view from the side. The speech bubbles are attached with pop dots.
I don't know if this last one really fits with the soft color scheme of the other three, but I really wanted to make a set of four.
The background papers are "Lovely" by Lily Bee Design & the graph paper is Scenic Route.

3 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Milena! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Lynn Stevens said...

cute cards! and best of luck in my giveaway!
Lynn

Simply Pug said...

Thank you for following us. Our human absolutely loves paper crafting but she does it with our pictures. We also love what you did with the silly bands and the last one is superb. Any color goes well with each other as long as there is color! =)
~Baby and Lucy the Pugs