Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cinnamon's Story & Some Layouts

I've been doing lots of crafty stuff this past month so I have tons to share with you! I also decided that I should try to blog more often now that I'm getting more followers. :) Today I'm going to share some layouts that I did recently.

This layout was made for a challenge at A Cherry On Top. It's a scraplift off of one of the DT members layouts. I was really happy with how it came out & loved all the colors together. & I really love this picture of Cinnamon. :) I decided that this didn't need any journaling because it was pretty self-explanatory. 
I'm going to have to update this post with all the supplies I used because I misplaced my note that had everything written on it! 

This next layout didn't come out that great, but I'm pretty new to this so it's ok.
 This is about the first day we got Cinnamon- the happiest day of my life! I don't know if you can tell from the look on my face but I was beyond happy!! We had to go pick him up from the airport & the plane was delayed so we had to wait about an hour. When I walked up to the counter & saw little baby Cinnamon in his travel crate, I pointed at him in case my boyfriend hadn't noticed him yet & started crying. Happy tears, of course! I had been waiting for an extremely long time to get a pug & it was finally going to happen! I took a vacation from work that week so I could be home with him. He was a handful! He'd sleep for four hours, & then run around & cause mischief for the next four. I was so amazed at how much energy this little thing had (I still am)! Every time I look at my little monster, I'm filled with love & happiness, no matter what else is going on in my life. Sometimes he's a little devil but he knows I can't stay mad at him for too long, especially when he comes over & covers me with kisses! :) I'm going to leave you with my favorite picture from Cinnamon's first week with us.


1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Thank you so much for your comment on the OA blog today!!!

Lindsey