Sunday, October 31, 2010

Last Halloween Post

Just wanted to share the rest of my Halloween projects for this year, before November starts! These were all made for challenges at 2Peas. I love, love, love this card that I made:
I used Pink Paislee patterned paper & alpha, Hambly overlay, Cosmo Cricket alpha & the super cute spider stickers are really old Marcella by K&Company. They're on springs!!
Next up is a card I made using my favorite Halloween collection- Spook Alley from Making Memories. 
This tag uses some really old Martha Stewart papers & Studio G & Inkadinkadoo stamps.
The pumpkin is paper pieced. Love using this technique!
The last tag is double sided & also uses Spook Alley & some Hambly.
& that's it for Halloween stuff..hope everyone has a happy & safe Halloween!

If you haven't done so, enter the giveway!!

ETA: This is my 10th post this month; not too bad...my goal for November is going to be 20!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow Milena - you have been an extremely busy (and crafty) girl. Love all your Halloween projects!!

Melissa said...

Love the tags! They look great! You should link them up at my Tag Link Party:
http://burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag-youre-it-link-party_31.html

Melissa
http://burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com