Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And the winner is..

 ETA:  Lori, you still haven't contacted me with your email address, so I had to pick another winner! :( You can still email me when you see this & I'll send you something else, but the new winner is:
Debbie! Congrats! (Sent you an email & passed along your contact information already!)



First let me say hi & welcome to my new followers- it's great to have you ladies here! :) I have a lot of exciting things planned for the rest of the year & can't wait to share them with you all, but for now let's get to the winner of the giveaway!

I was looking through the comments & noticed there were a couple of double posts, so I deleted those & then noticed that one of the commentators who had a double post was also following my blog, so I thought that maybe one of those double comments was for that...& to be fair to everyone I had to do the drawing the old fashioned way...I'll try to be more clear with the directions for the next giveaway! Anyway, counting the one double post (that I deleted but thought it might be for following me) there were 12 entries:
I wish I could have gotten Cinnamon to help me pick the winner (since this is Pugs & Papercrafts after all) but he loves to eat paper & if I let him pick, he would have just gobbled up all the slips of paper & we still wouldn't know the winner. Instead I had to use Mittens, who was more than happy to help (& also tried to eat the paper after I took the picture..).
Congratulations Lori, you're the lucky winner of the $35 gift certificate! I sent you a message through Google, but in case you read this first, please send me your email address so you can receive your gift certificate code!
For everyone else, there will be lots more giveaways so don't give up hope! ;)

No comments: