Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weekly Dose of Cute + Explanation

You may have noticed I haven't blogged in almost 2 weeks..I guess as much as I say I'm okay with the breakup, it did have some kind of affect on me: namely, I haven't been feeling very creative. I did manage to pack a lot since it looked like I was going to be moving at the end of this month, but I've decided to stay till the end of May so I have some more time to hopefully sell / donate a bunch of stuff so I have less to take with me to Maryland. (Yep, that's where I'm moving! I'm driving there next week for interviews & to look at apartments- I'm so excited!!) I'm going to try to come up with some kinda craft kits or something so I can get rid of my [very extensive] scrapbook paper supply!

Also, I can't believe I forgot all about Cinnamon's "Gotcha Day"! I had plans to have a little pug party & order a cake & everything! Well Cinnamon's on a diet anyway so he can't have cake...he's been getting lots of carrots & kisses & hugs today, as I try to make it up to him. Here's some pictures from when my precious little monster came into my life.




I can't believe it's been two years already- the time just flew by! So, now I'm going to force myself to clean off my desk (it got piled up with stuff as I was packing). Maybe my creativity will come back to me once I see a clean desk! I hope to be back tomorrow with some cards to share- wish me luck!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

I think it happens to all of us! Somedays we feel incredibly creative and other days - not so much! But I hope you get back on track soon! Cinnamon was such a cute pup!

camille yanair said...

holy smokes what a cute little puppy. time is such a precious commodity :) www.camilleyanair.blogspot.com