Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Art

Haven't posted in a while again..I've been packing & posting stuff on Amazon & eBay & looking at apartments & trying to figure this whole moving thing out. It's so stressful & it's definitely a change to have to go through it alone but I feel stronger already. :)

I really promise things will get back to normal with posting once I settle in next month, but in the meantime here's my most recent art.


That is a drawing of my brother. He asked me to draw him & I said yes because it's one of my goals for this year. I obviously have not mastered drawing hair yet. ;) & his lips came out kinda too big..it was a close up picture though. He liked it & I think it's pretty good for not having drawn a portrait in, let's see, 10 years?? 

If you haven't already done so, please enter my neglected giveaway! :)

No comments: