Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PinkPug,INK. Shop!

Just a quick post today to let you all know that I've finally opened up an online shop. I was planning to open it back in November, but life got crazy.. then I aimed for the end of January & that didn't quite work out either. Oh well, better late than never right? I still have a lot of learning html/ css to go before I can customize it exactly how I want it to look (gotta fix up my blog too while I'm at it!), but that's part of the reason I've been putting it off, so finally I just figured it doesn't have to be perfect right away. I'm new to this; we all have to start somewhere.

You can check out my new shop here. If anyone has any comments or advice for me, I'd love to hear them/it!

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats on your new shop !